Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nutella Muffins

image from here



I found this recipe over on Pinterest.

I knew I would make them.  My kids love Nutella.  They ask for Chocolate on their sandwiches sometimes.  They think this Nutella makes a chocolate sandwich.  Well it pretty much does.

These muffins gave us a new use for the Hazelnut spread and a delicious breakfast.


Preheat oven to 325.
Makes a dozen.

1/4 cup butter, at room temperature
1/4 cup canola or mild vegetable oil
3/4 cup sugar
3 large eggs
1 tsp. vanilla
1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4-1/2 cup Nutella, at room temperature


Beat butter, oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
Mix dry ingredients together
Spoon mixture into muffin tin- greased or lined.
Place 1 tablespoon of Nutella on top, swirl in with  bamboo skewer or candy making stick.

Bake for 25 minutes.

6 comments:

  1. oh my goodness those look SOOOO delicious! Guess ill be going to the store to get some nutella today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your recipe via Pinterest! I am going to try them right now. Thanks for the recipe.

    By the way, I host a Pinterest linky party every week and I would be so thrilled if you could link up this post!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just threw a batch in the oven, can't wait till they come out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. are these the mini muffin tins or the regular ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can you go wrong with Nutella? By making this recipe... If you break off the top half, they are somewhat edible, but the white cake part of these muffins is disgusting, and very heavy for a muffin. We threw a whole batch in the garbage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for sharing your experience. Now I don't have to waste time or money.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails