Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Food Storage Anaylizer

I received my Emergency Essentials catalog for September in the mail last night. I went online to their website to look around and found this.

A Food Storage Analyzer where you can input the members of you family's age and gender and it will outline all the items you need for your food storage pantry. You can enter what you have in your pantry, and it will adjust the list. It is both savable and printable. What a great tool. I am creating my account today.

I also found a Food Storage Calculator at Shelf Reliance. While there I noticed they have several calculators to help you plan what you need for your emergency supplies, including customizable calculators for school kits, office kits, natural disaster kits. I love lists I can check off- almost as much as I like being prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails