Sunday, September 27, 2009

Garden Grown Pharamcy

I will be the first to admit that my vegetable garden is not nearly what it needs to be. That being said, tackling something like this is obviously just a dream. Ashley posting at Design Sponge is a girl after my own heart packing everything she possibly needs everywhere you goes... and now she lets us sneak a peek at her homegrown herbal garden where she concocts ointments, syrups, and lozenges to cure the ails of her family. What struck my fancy most in her recent post was her elderberry syrup to keep the H1N1 a stranger. Who even knew this was possible. Putting on my garden gloves to cultivate some elderberry's looks especially tempting after my two year old had a 104 degree fever from a flu shot this week. Immune boosters over pancakes... I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails