Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Red Cross Classes

I have been considering enrolling myself in a first aid class recently. It has been four years since I was certified. My church is offering a three day CERT training starting in two weeks for only $25. This sounds like such a great course, but three full days seems a little impossible to get babysitting for.
When I was looking for a first aid class I had a little trouble finding anything other than what the American Red Cross Offered for my rural area. I thought I would link the site in case there were others who wanted to enroll. Whether you are looking for a refresher course or starting from scratch, looking for a babysitter course, or something geared towards caring for your own children in an emergency,the Red Cross has lot of options, you are sure to find at least once course you will want to enroll in.
Here is the link for Utah County, but you can enter your zip code here to find the classes offered in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails