Thursday, April 15, 2010

Prepared Not Scared

I stumbled across this blog today. A definite must see. It is called Prepared Not Scared. I love the name don't you. I think I would have named my blog this had I thought of it 1st. Ha!

Recently she featured a mini Important Documents Project.
Go here to see her Emergency Family ID Kit.

Lets just say that this project can be done in one day.
It will cost you hardly anything
You will feel super prepared
and she has way cute PDF files you can download to make your project easy and good looking.

Here is just a taste.
Link on over to see more. preparednotscared.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank You sooo much for adding my link to your blog . . . which by the way is SUPER CUTE! I have worked really hard to make getting prepared EASY and FUN! It makes me excited when I hear about other moms who are doing the same!
    Thanks Again, YOU MADE MY DAY!
    Trish (From Prepared Not Scared!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails