Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Thrifty Finds



Monday our whole family went bopping around the city.
No reason really.
We visited my brothers new phone store (plug Fix-a-Phone @ University Mall, Orem, UT)
We shopped for new appliances at RC Willey and Best Buy.
We at $2 platters from Denny's,
and we shopped at the thrift store.

It was an odd Labor Day.

I have been wanting to go to the thrift store to get myself some old candlesticks and crystal, to create vintage style cake plates.
I'll show you how tomorrow.
But I did find a candle stick (0.99c  and crystal dish. ($2.99) just like I wanted.



His Majesty and the kids browsed the children's wears and found these.
I have been wanting to get the kids coats, but not able to find something I like for under $35.
I don't love these either, but they are all in new condition and ranged in price from all of $1.50 to $2.00.
At least they have coats now.  It has been in the high 30's  when we wake up in the morning.
And I won't feel bad when coats I really like for them go on sale for something less than $35 and I get them too.

I spotted this for myself for $1 while waiting at the checkout.
A perfectly good J. Crew belt in just my size.
I've been into belts lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails