Monday, October 4, 2010

Backpack Backpack!


Katerade is starting a preschool co-op on Wednesday.   A little late, but we have been on vacation for the last two weeks.  We got all her school stuff organized into a pencil box she decorated with Hello Kitty stickers.  I tried to get her to put it in a bag I had sewn for church a few years ago.  She wouldn't go for it- it looked like it was for boys I guess.  So I went to work making her a more girly version for herself. 
How come when you decide you can sew for 15 minutes because your children are playing kindly, they decided to not play kindly and color all over your tablecloth with color crayons?
It may have taken more than 15 minutes due to detours like stopping the madness, but I think it is a suitable school bag for a 3 year old.

1 comment:

  1. Your backpack was so cute!!!! I really love it. I am going to make one for my little Candy too.
    Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails