Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Free Food Storage!

Yup,
You heard me right!

You may have noticed my, blog is back to preparedness basics lately, and less about crafts and shopping and other things like that. Really the reason is, I am still working on redecorating a kids room, a new nursery, a new living room, and a basement. Taking all four of these rooms on at once really has me doing a lot of projects, but not finishing much. I am close though with some of the rooms and will share that soon. In fact all I need to do is hang one shelf in a kids room, and it will be complete. Thank goodness.

In the mean time, spring clean out means for us, reorganizing and inventory of 72 hour kits, water storage and food storage. As if we needed more projects around here.

Lucky for me, I just got 12 meals of free food storage- dehydrated real meals like Chicken and Rice Casserole and Tortilla Soup for free.
These packets are perfect for filling 72 hour kits baby.

All I had to do was enter my info and pay the shipping.
It came in two days.
The best part, nobody ever called or emailed me to follow up on the product and try to sell me more.
I've done these offers before with other companies and they always do a follow up call. Not this time.
Though I did buy more, because it is pretty reasonably priced, and you can only get the 12 meals for free.

Go here to get yours.

Click on "Take the Food Freedom Tour" on the left hand side.
Then you will get your free meals.

Gotta love things that are free.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this! We are going to do this right now!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails