Friday, December 11, 2009

Saving Saints


I've been absent from this blog lately. We've had a lot of unnecessary stress in our lives right now, and it is the holidays on top of all of that. I wanted to share a site that recently caught my eye, perhaps I can think of my own post soon- but for now I refer you elsewhere.
Saving Saints
It is a blog that focuses on saving money- and who doesn't like that. She recently had a post about how to never pay over $.16 for a diaper. I enjoyed this post and ways to consider how to save us some cash in this area. With two kids in diapers- we easily throw $100 a month in the trash. Yup- cleaning up poop gets expensive.
As a side note- Before we married Jake's siblings teased him- that he would never find a girl who would be willing to buy cloth diapers from the thrift store. He had once made a comment that he would only marry a woman willing to be so frugal. Though I try to be frugal- I fail to meet this requirement in so many ways- including remaining repulsed at the idea. Thankfully Jake made some compromises and we enjoy a disposable diaper household. But it still wouldn't hurt to find ways to shrink this down.
Go check out what Dawn over at Saving Saints has to say about saving today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails