Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thrifty Thursday


Remember how you can really buy anything at the Dollar Store.
Even kids swim wear.
A suit for each toddler- $1 a piece.
I'll be the 1st to admit they are not quality.
I am sure they will fall apart after one season- but my kids would outgrow them anyway by then.
They aren't the best fitting or cutest either.
But by kids can make anything look good.
They have other more quality suits- but we were in need of a 2nd. Usually we are swimming again before the other one has had time to dry. And nobody likes putting on a wet swim suit.

This sure beats the $72 swim suit I was eying on sale for myself yesterday.
"On Sale"- I know right!

2 comments:

  1. I've always hated swim suit shopping, but I actually found a really cute on at Costco for less than $20! I used to love the dollar store when I was younger, but got too "cool" for it as I grew up. Maybe I'll slum it there more often :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. $1 sounds good to me!

    over from mmb
    www.keepmovingforwardwithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails