Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Taking Couponing to a Whole 'Nother Level

If you have not heard of Groupons.com yet
I am not sure where you are hiding.

You can get goods and services for up to 90% off.

I told you it was ridiculous.

I recently purchased this Shabby Apple Dress
normally $92 for $40 using a gift certification I got from Groupons.

I am currently considering getting this Family Portrait Session
normally $294 for $49.
I actually wanted to use this photographer for our wedding but he was too expensive.
not at $49 bucks though.

The thing is, it doesn't matter where you live.
Groupons is rounding up deals all over the United States. Plus you can search other cities deals for chains that are in your area.
You can search by city, and you are sure to find a fabulous deal.


Please Please Please go take a look.
Create and account and you can choose to have local deals sent to your email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails