Thursday, June 21, 2012

Wheat Free, Dairy Free, FructMal Friendly Cookies


I found a recipe here


It is similar to a monster cookie I use to make when we just ate whatever we wanted :)
The picture if from there too.... these don't have M&M's in them of course.
I thought I might try to alter it for us to eat for snack today.
They turned out great, and I actually thought the dough alone was good enough to eat by the spoonful.
Low sugar, flour and wheat free, and dairy free cookies that will please.
Here is my altered recipe.

1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons oil (whatever works for you, I used olive)
3/4 cup of sugar (for FM- this will come out around 5 or 6 grams a cookie)
3 eggs
2.5 teaspoons baking soda
4 cups quick oats
1.5 cups Adam's Peanut Butter
1 cup chocolate chips (we get some made with no dairy and evap can juice from Whole Foods)

Heat oven to 350
Beat oil and sugar together, then beat in eggs.
Add baking  soda, peanut butter and oats until blended.
Stir in chocolate chips.

Spoon into balls onto greased cookies sheet and cook for 10 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails