Monday, September 6, 2010

I grew a Garden.... Now What?





Growing a garden seems a practical idea.
I mean who doesn't want fresh organic veggies out their backdoor?

Only crazies.

But sometimes I struggle to come up with things to use all those veggies for.
We can only eat so many raw and in salad after all.

Some of the things we have been making with all our home grown goodness include

Herb Garden  Chicken Pasata
Zucchini Lemon Muffins
Assorted Sauteed Veggies
Garden Fresh Pico

and my newest dish on the list are GARDEN FRESH FAJITAS.

Easy as 1.2.3.. okay 4.

1.Saute peppers and onions.
2.Grill chicken or steak
3.Add a bit of lemon zest, chili powder and pepper and salt.

4.Wrap in a tortilla and top with cheese, salsa and sour cream

I think I will try these all veggie fajitas this week.  Zucchini and Squash are a main ingredient.

What have you been making with all your veggies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails